ExpressLane Defensive Driving Privacy Statement
ExpressLane Defensive Driving, a subsidiary of Tyler Technologies ("Tyler") wants you to benefit from the information and services available on our website — secure in the knowledge that we have implemented fair and transparent information policies and practices designed to protect your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes our policies and practices regarding our collection and use of personal data about users of the Site and sets forth your privacy rights. This Privacy Statement does not apply to information we collect through other means, including offline or via any other website used or operated by Tyler or a third party. We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time as we adopt new privacy policies or change our personal data practices.
Who We Are
Tyler's corporate headquarters is located in Texas, in the United States. Our full contact information is provided at the end of this Privacy Statement. We have an in-house team of security professionals staffed across the United States. Tyler's Security Officer is Peter Higgins, located in our Yarmouth, Maine office in the United States. If you have questions or concerns regarding Tyler's data policies or practices, you may contact Peter and the rest of the security team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-888-55TYLER. Regular mail may be sent to the attention of Tyler Information Security, One Tyler Drive, Yarmouth, Maine 04096.
Why We Collect Personal Data
Tyler collects personal data about users of the Site to personalize and continually improve your experience on our Site and provide you and users like you with information about our products and services, including by:
- Providing you with information or services you request, including newsletters and notifications
- Providing you with information and suggesting products or services that match your interests and other criteria you have identified, or that we otherwise believe may be of interest to you
- Improving our products, services, and operations
- Providing you and others with advertising, including advertising based on your activity on the Site or activity on third-party sites and applications, such as social media platforms
- Performing statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Site and their behavioral patterns